Monday, February 23, 2009

A Playdate with Sis!

Yesterday, Winee and her sister Brio played,











and played
and played!








They tried very hard to pose for the camera. (really for cookies!)










The sisters had tons of fun.
Such good gals.

6 comments:

Nanc said...

Those girls sure are cute together.

Weezee said...

Oh my gosh they are so adorable together.
Brio is growing too fast!

SCUTTELL said...

Hey Christie,
Ya know I didn't think I would enjoy having a blog as much as I do. If it wasn't for a moment of blog envy last week I woulda never started onel. The kids give me alot to blog about. Thanks for visiting and I will be keeping up with yours too...

6labsgirl said...

well, it looks like these sisters had their pics done at "golden mills"!
arf! arf!

SCUTTELL said...

And oh look, its a mini me !!!!

SCUTTELL said...

And MORE SNOW to come !!!!! Uhhh.
I have more than I can stand....