Start with a bath and a blow dry!
Next... get the clippers and start shaving!

It may be a little embarrassing to some,
...........but as the weight starts to come off,
you will feel much better.
What is that mound ... a new puppy?
Nope.. just the weight loss. Pi is very happy to be done with the process. Don't tell him, but there is more trimming in store for tomorrow! This groomer was starting to cramp up so he got a reprieve.
And who else is on the list?
Could it be this rag-a-muffin?
..............or this sleeping boy trying to hide his fuzzy slippers

................or the young beauty queen disguising her puffy ears! Only time and a good back will tell.. stay tuned for the next episode of The Young, The Old, and The Dirty.
7 comments:
oH MY, THE WAS Pi ! he looked like a little polar bear !! Well that musta put a spring,, (no pun intended) in his step ! Can't wait to see the finished product...
Paddi, Sydney and baby Echo had tubbies yesterday afternoon after their frolicking in the golf course chasin frisbees and stuff. Won't they all just look their best with their new spring look...
Oh my goodness, c-lee, I can see why you were so exhausted!
Wow, I only wish it was that easy to loose 1/20th of my weight! Pi looks great, I think there's a glimmer of thanks in his eyes.
Makes me think I should really givce Finn a bath, blow dry and maybe a little trim. He's needed the bath, but with all of the mud in teh backyard and the sand on the streets, I keep putting it off!
Alicia
PiPi, you are so handsome! I have just gotten used to Sundance's fuzzy slipper feet and Winee is gorgeous! Trisha, sweetie, you could use a little trim, just a little off the top.
Would you notice a few short-haired dogs if I threw them in there for you to do?
I just spent the last 2 hours working on my three. My back is killing me!!
I would give anything for only 2 hours on Pi..what was i thinking getting a poodle!!
Can I bring Ri-ri over next? He is kinda stinky these days.
Post a Comment