Here is the view out my front door. I love my fence that encloses my entire property now, including a gate on wheels across the driveway. Thanks to my son who installed it 2 summers ago... such a terrific job he did!
Here is the view out my back deck, I put up the two photos to get the
panoramic view. Its a nice sunny day, but the breeze is cold and we are in for more snow tomorrow. It will be fun to see what these pictures show next month! And I can't wait to see GoldN'Pem & Weezee photos now that I have tagged them!

Here are the rules:
This is a photography meme.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what you are seeing.
5. Tag another person.
6. Do it again next month if you like.
Wherever you live, you see something different than the rest of us. Diversity, the spice of life
3 comments:
Did you know this is my sister's invention :). I can't wait until your backyard has an open pool in it again. I will post my front/back door tomorrow.
well...give credit where credit is due, (I always say..) thanks Dlyn for a great idea. I did modify her rules slightly ...didn't want to plagerize so I added "Diversity is the spice of life" Hope she didn't mind... and by the way...I have apparently not been to your house,Sis, in quite some time...
Have I seen that front yard fence??? YIKES..
Very nice Christy - and I hope you are right about next month and there is no snow in any of our yards anymore ;)
Post a Comment