Friday, October 16, 2009

The Happy Couple!

Here's the cutest couple in the world (oh.. I may be prejudiced!)
Click bellow here to see their engagement photos and enjoy!

http://www.oceanexposure.com/show/hanneffant/

The slide show starts in Boston Common at the gazebo where Jason proposed, then winds through the common, past the swan boats to the streets. They walk through the historic streets of Boston and end on the rooftop porch of Katie's uncles place with the Boston skyline behind them.

OHHHH... they are soooo happy! I am having such a time trying to pick out which pictures I want!!! These photographers did an awsome job, just wait till the wedding photos.

2 comments:

Donalyn said...

They look really happy C - gonna make some really cute grandbabies someday eh? ;) [can't help it - I'm a Grandma ya know LOL]

Anonymous said...

They are a very handsome couple. Those are some REALLY great pictures. Congratulations to them and you!

Alicia