Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finding my way back to blogging

As I sit here reading my sisters wonderful writing on her blog, 1teacherwriting I am inspired to get back to posting on my own blog. I have been rather delinquent and thought about posting, yet have not. I have attended a few dog shows, and although I have been enjoying the time with my kids, it has been difficult to see friends that do not yet know about my Mother or have not yet seen me to express their condolences. Not a moment goes by that I do not think of her in some way. Pi always reminds me of her as she was his biggest advocate. Of course Pi’s mother, Trisha, follows me around as she did Mother and I remind Trish what a great job she has done over the years with my parents, but mostly how she took care of Mother. I thank God every day for my four legged guardians who help me through daily life and keep me on track.

So off I go to another show this weekend with my good buds weezee and Scott where we will be able to stay at Mom’s house and cook out on Saturday nite. I hope to pick up some double Q’s with Pi as he is closes in on his MACH 2 and maybe finish off Winee’s AKC novice titles. No matter what we Q in this weekend, I will enjoy the time with my dogs and my friends.

Here is a video of Winee running in her first USDAA trial on May 2/3 and thoroughly enjoying herself!


She finished that weekend with 2 jumpers Q’s, 2 snooker Q’s and a gambler’s Q, oh, and she also placed in each class! She is a blast!

2 comments:

Nanc said...

Nice entry c-lee, now Iam the last delinquent blogger.

6labsgirl said...

Way to go Winee! Nice entry, you are back in the 'groove' and at this rate we will have family archives ready to publish by the New Year! Stories of our Lives!