I just love getting back outside for the Spring agility trials! Yes it is more work, setting up tents, crates, chairs, shades...and then taking them all down again 48 hours later. Sometimes its cold and rainy, other days are hot, but many days are sunny and breezy.. just great to be out with the dogs!
This past weekend, for Mother's Day, I trialed with Winee and Pi outdoors. Beautiful weather and the dogs had a blast. Winee is smiling here! She got her 18th double Q this weekend towards her MACH. Hard to believe that my 3 year old is just blasting through her agility trials. We have so much fun together.
Of course my Pi boy always has fun running, and he is very vocal about how much fun he has! Several weeks ago we managed to get MACH 3. At 7 he still acts 2 and always challenges me in the ring. Somehow we are able to qualify even tho Pi is the one in charge of the majority of our runs together!
This coming weekend I will not be trialing, but will be crying while I watch my first nephew get married in North Carolina!
The happy couple.. Steve & Lindsay.

No comments:
Post a Comment