Here we have the finished paint job.. whew that was a chore, and smelly cuz of the Alkaline paint that was used for the woodwork... not my favorite, but boy does it look nice. The paint shows off the hardwood, and what a great job my workers did on refinishing.

As much as I love the way the stairs look here, I did have to put a runner on the stairs for Sundance and Trisha! Of course I could not make up my mind on runners, plus being as cheap as I am, I went to Ocean State Job Lots and picked up some small hallway runners and pieced them together.


This view is from the upstairs hallway, also showing another bargain from Job Lots!
This view is from the upstairs hallway, also showing another bargain from Job Lots!
Finally... we can see a couple of happy 'old' dogs.
3 comments:
Really nice Christie - I love the look of white paint and light wood together.
Wow that just looks gorgeous. I hope ours turn out so well.
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the changes you have made.
and....we will have that beverage on the screen porch soon!
still lots to be done, but you know me.. i am in no rush!
Post a Comment