Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winee's Latest Vice

We try to bring our kids up right, but there is always some vice out there to tempt them down the wrong path! This past weekend while at an agility trial (one of Winee's favorite things to do), Winee also discovered Video Games! Here is how it went....

Winee: " Mom! Can I play this game? Please!!"

Mom: " Not this game Win, look even the Mario Bros logo is backwards. Leave it!"

Winee: "Look Mom.. its Sunset Riders! Pleeease let me play this game?"


Mom: "Sigh.. alright Wineekins, go ahead, but only one game.


Winee: "Thanks Mom! Wow look how good I can shoot!! Gotcha."

Mom: "Great job Win, now I think the game is over."

Winee: "Ahhhh, are you sure, I think there is more."


Mom: " See Winee, it says 'Game Over'. Now let's go, we decided, only one game!"

Winee: "Okay Mom. Hey Lucy, how about a game of Off Road Challenge?"

Mom: "Oh my Winee, now you are recruiting your friends! This is definitely the last game!"

Winee: "Great fun Lucy! Lets play again some time! I think we have to stop, our Moms seem rather distressed!"

Lucy: " Okay Winee. Thanks for a great game. Lets do this again real soon."

Mom: "Winee .. Lucy.. Time for agility!"

5 comments:

Deb said...

That was so funny!! Loved the photos and commentary!

C-Lee said...

isn't it crazy how we all talk for our kids!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that gives a whole new spin on video games. That Winee, but could she really be a bad influence to anyone! Lucy is so sweet, maybe she was so crazy last night in class because she was trying some of her "Off Road Challenge" techniques.

Alicia

6labsgirl said...

and what are her next adventures?
Did she tell you what to write?
She's quite a pro at this!

Louise said...

Hey it could be worse they could have started with on-line gambling!