Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo MEME

My buddy over at weezee got tagged for a photography meme and apparently I am now tagged after reading it!

Here are the rules: Go to your 4th photo folder, then to your 4th photo inside that folder and post it. This is mine. I got lucky, this pic is of Jason and Katie at Cape Cod last year. Isn't it great! Katie was unable to come to the Cape this year, due to the new job after graduating from Boston University..woo hoo ... We all missed you Katie!

Tag.. your it! I know you are reading this ms. Pondview so get posting!

3 comments:

Weezee said...

Very nice, I love that picture!!! We never get to see Katie and Jason anymore.

dlyn said...

Great pic C-lee. And I don't have to do it again so I am home free!

6labsgirl said...

hey...thanks for the tag...and by the way, I did have a problem picking my photo since I have two folders that are fourth depending on how I accessed my pictures folder...so I posted both!
sorry the tag ends with me...I don't know any other bloggers.
Big Sis