Sunday, September 28, 2008

Announcing Gaylans Ji:Hah Fire Keeper RN

Friday, September 26th at the GRCA Nationals, Winee completed her Novice Rally title in the pouring rain. This is her first title and I am thrilled to have such a happy, willing teammate. I look forward to a long partnership enjoying many different aspects performance sports. As you can see, through rain, and wind, and tangled leash, Winee delivered!


A huge THANK YOU to our photograher 'Auntie Nancy' !

3 comments:

dlyn said...

Congratulations C! And, I gave you an award on my site last Thursday - be sure to go pick it up and pass it along. :)

6labsgirl said...

Great job Winee. Congrats from your cousins, Caroline and Glory and the rest of the Pondview crew!
Tell your mother to watch how she is tripping you up with your leash!

Weezee said...

Way to go Winee!!!!
I knew you would do well!
Congrats CLee!!!!